Hillary Clinton: wife, mother, neocon, war hawk, liar, unindicted criminal, Wall Street puppet . . . And the next President of the United States? From the Corbett Report via Global Research. Hillary — a threat to all of humanity.
Hillary will destroy America: This is What Hillary has in store for America; this is the European immigration crisis she does not want you to see. Apparently, hugging Muslims isn’t working. Wake up Libtards: there’s nothing liberal about Islam. H/T to tom on Disqus.
Judge Jeanine Pirro explains why Hillary will never be indicted — because it would bring down Obama and the whole government. They’d all have to be charged with treason.
Hillary has seizure, but don’t worry: she was just making fun of disabled people. Check out the look on these girls faces as Hillary has a seizure right in front of them and then tries to pass it off as some sort of joke about disabled people, something she tried to tear Trump a new one for — making fun of disabled people — not too long ago. Send in the exorcists, or is it not possible to exorcise a demon from a demon?
I nominate this song for the DNC’s 2016 theme music: it’s a perfect fit.
Clinton apologist Sheds a tear for the Hildabeast:
Jury finds Led Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven not copyright infringement. TJR Music explains and demonstrates why Zeppelin did not plagiarize the band Spirit’s song Taurus.
Graffiti artist banned from National Parks and all federal lands, one fifth of the country. Her tag name is Creepythings; yeah, she’s got that right. She got caught by posting her criminal activity on Instagram. Could she be surprised that she got caught?
False Flag Conspiracies are not theory, they are staged events made to look real, an illusion. Just like with the Reichstag fire and 9-11, they are used by governments or elements within governments because they get results.
The false flag is perhaps the ultimate example of the Hegelian Dialectic, which is to create a problem to create a reaction to that problem that demands a solution, then offer a solution.
It makes use of herd mentality to drive the herd in a preplanned direction to willingly accept what before the attack would have been unacceptable.
From Washington’s Blog
There are many documented false flag attacks, where a government carries out a terror attack … and then falsely blames its enemy for political purposes.
In the following 53 instances, officials in the government which carried out the attack (or seriously proposed an attack) admits to it, either orally or in writing:
(1) Japanese troops set off a small explosion on a train track in 1931, and falsely blamed it on China in order to justify an invasion of Manchuria. This is known as the “Mukden Incident” or the “Manchurian Incident”. The Tokyo International Military Tribunal found>: “Several of the participators in the plan, including Hashimoto [a high-ranking Japanese army officer], have on various occasions admitted their part in the plot and have stated that the object of the ‘Incident’ was to afford an excuse for the occupation of Manchuria by the Kwantung Army ….” And see this.
(2) A major with the Nazi SS admitted at the Nuremberg trials that – under orders from the chief of the Gestapo – he and some other Nazi operatives faked attacks on their own people and resources which they blamed on the Poles, to justify the invasion of Poland.
(3) Nazi general Franz Halder also testified at the Nuremberg trials that Nazi leader Hermann Goering admitted to setting fire to the German parliament building in 1933, and then falsely blaming the communists for the arson.
(4) Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev admitted in writing that the Soviet Union’s Red Army shelled the Russian village of Mainila in 1939 – while blaming the attack on Finland – as a basis for launching the “Winter War” against Finland. Russian president Boris Yeltsin agreed that Russia had been the aggressor in the Winter War.
(5) The Russian Parliament, current Russian president Putin and former Soviet leader Gorbachev all admit that Soviet leader Joseph Stalin ordered his secret police to execute 22,000 Polish army officers and civilians in 1940, and falsely blame it on the Nazis.
(6) The British government admits that – between 1946 and 1948 – it bombed 5 ships carrying Jews attempting to flee the Holocaust to seek safety in Palestine, set up a fake group called “Defenders of Arab Palestine”, and then had the psuedo-group falsely claim responsibility for the bombings (and see this, this and this).
(7) Israel admits that in 1954, an Israeli terrorist cell operating in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including U.S. diplomatic facilities, then left behind “evidence” implicating the Arabs as the culprits (one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to identify the bombers, and several of the Israelis later confessed) (and see this and this).
(8) The CIA admits that it hired Iranians in the 1950′s to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected prime minister.
(9) The Turkish Prime Minister admitted that the Turkish government carried out the 1955 bombing on a Turkish consulate in Greece – also damaging the nearby birthplace of the founder of modern Turkey – and blamed it on Greece, for the purpose of inciting and justifying anti-Greek violence.
(10) The British Prime Minister admitted to his defense secretary that he and American president Dwight Eisenhower approved a plan in 1957 to carry out attacks in Syria and blame it on the Syrian government as a way to effect regime change. . . . (more)
Why Trump will win: KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). He Attacks what’s wrong with the country, what’s wrong with Hillary, and there’s so much that’s wrong, what’s at risk, and serves it up in a presentation that anyone can understand. Hillary’s whole thing may be I’m with her; Trump’s is I’m with you.
Basically, his speech is all about what everybody already knows but no one else will talk about because they have no intention of fixing anything, that is, unless you view the word fix in terms of “the fix is in.”
Listen to the speech point by point and you’ll know point by point why Trump will win. To vote for the Hildabeast is a vote for global governance and a vote against America.
Obama the reptilian president: The Obama administration has slithered its way through the last eight years and few would doubt that it’s been one of the slimiest presidencies ever. Newly found 7,000 year-old archeological evidence may suggest a reason why.
The main site where the unusual artefacts were discovered is called Tell Al’Ubaid – although figurines were also found in Ur and Eridu. The Al’Ubaid site is a small mound of about half a kilometre in diametre and two meters above ground. The site was first excavated by Harry Reginald Hal in 1919. Male and female figurines were found in different postures and in most of the figurines, they appear to be wearing a helmet and have some kind of padding on the shoulders. Other figurines were found to hold a staff or sceptre, possibly as a symbol of justice and ruling. Each figurine has a different pose but the strangest of all is that some female figurines hold babies suckling milk, with the child also represented as a lizard-type creature.
The figurines are presented with long heads, almond shaped eyes, long tapered faces and a lizard-type nose. What exactly they represent is completely unknown. According to archaeologists, their postures, such as a female figure breast-feeding, do not suggest that they were ritualistic objects. So what did these lizard figures represent? . . . (more)
Caught on tape: The lizard men, those without the tight fitting latex masks that make them look almost human, such as worn by Obama, have evolved somewhat over the last 7,000 years to look a lot less reptilian, at least at a quick glance, as seen in the following video. The Secret Service — protecting their own.